Sparkhub partners with Lemon Ideas for Innoprenuers competition
Jan 19, 2021
SparkHub today announced the partnership with Lemon Ideas, India for its International Startup Contest INNOPRENEURS (6th Edition), which has become South Asia’s most happening & popular Startup Contest. As the name conveys, Lemon has been looking for innovative entrepreneurs around South Asia on INNOPRENEURS platform since 2014 and this edition would create vibrations through many south Asian countries.
INNOPRENEURS is an established name in the startup community in India and is focused towards providing a stage to Innovators, Change Makers, be it startups, non-profits or anyone who are building solutions (tech or non-tech) to solve some real problems. The startup contest will happen virtually in 42+ locations across the South Asian region. Each location will host 10-15 pitches, of which top 100 startups / teams will be selected for the Pre-Finale level. The grand finale is scheduled on 20th Feb 2021 that would showcase top 25 ventures/startups from the South Asian region. Major highlights of this edition are:
● Presentations by 500+ Startups| 42 rounds | 8 Countries | More than 300 partners
● 10000+ Entrepreneurs / Aspiring Entrepreneurs audience | 5 Lac + reach out.
● Special tracks on COVID 19, Migrant workers and Self Reliant India.
● Prominent training boot camp during the contest.
● Funding –investment opportunity during all the rounds for partners.
Jinan, CEO of SparkHub was one of the judges of the competition and the Maldivian Startup Supply.mv won among the Top 10 Startups of the year.